Welcome to Tatum Ridge Golf Links…Sarasota’s Fun Course to Play!
Named one of Golf Digest’s Best Places to Play!
This Ted McAnlis-designed course attracts not only better golfers but has a loyal following of senior players. A Scottish-style links course with preserved wetlands and 11 lakes in a natural setting. Plenty of wildlife and nature at its finest! The signature hole is 504-yard, par-5 13th, a dogleg right, over water.
Amenities include a fully stocked pro shop, courteous staff, and restaurant serving breakfast and lunch, plus a phone on the ninth tee to order food at the turn. A large practice facility offers grass tee box, chipping from grass and traps and an 18-hole putting green. Proper golf attire required. (no tank tops, tee shirts, or cutoffs) plastic cleats only. Call for tee times up to seven days in advance or book your tee times online ten days in advance.
Tatum Ridge Golf Links is the home of the Tim Conaway Golf Academy. To find information about Tim and the Academy please click here
Current News from Tatum Ridge
- During the time we are closed, we will be addressing the problems with the greens by aggressive fertilization and weed control.
- Re-sodding the problem areas on the greens and tee boxes
- Root pruning trees close to the greens.
- updating our irrigation system by ridding the pipes of snails.
- introducing biological agents to enhance the growth of the greens.